Need Help Deciding?
HRV or ERV?
Recommended Air Flows?
Get expert assistance from our team of certified HVAC Gas Technicians: Contact Us
We’ve made the process of selecting the right Air Exchanger for your home comfort needs easier, with the help of our “GasExperts Air Exchanger Price List”.
** Now available upon request **
Open 24 hours
Greater Toronto Area
Proper Ventilation is the key to a healthy home.
SIGNS OF POOR VENTILATION:
* Lingering odours from cooking, pets or other household activities.
* Condensation on the windows during the heating seasons.
* A general sense of stuffiness in the home.
* High levels of CO2 > Carbon Dioxide
AIR EXCHANGER BENEFITS:
* Continuous supply of fresh outside air into your home even with your windows closed.
* Exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
* Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
* Save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
* Prevent mould and mildew.
* Minimize odours and cooking residue.
* Reduce high levels of CO2
* Reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
We’ve partnered with the following #1 rated manufacturers to provide the best indoor air quality solutions for our customers:
Sign up for our emails! It’s not required, you can opt out at any time and we don’t sell your info to third parties.