BENEFITS OF AIR EXCHANGERS
Proper Ventilation is the key to a healthy home.
SIGNS OF POOR VENTILATION:
* Lingering odours from cooking, pets or other household activities.
* Condensation on the windows during the heating seasons.
* A general sense of stuffiness in the home.
* High levels of CO2 > Carbon Dioxide
AIR EXCHANGER BENEFITS:
* Continuous supply of fresh outside air into your home even with your windows closed.
* Exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
* Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
* Save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
* Prevent mould and mildew.
* Minimize odours and cooking residue.
* Reduce high levels of CO2
* Reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
We’ve partnered with the following #1 rated manufacturers to provide the best indoor air quality solutions for our customers:
Need Help Deciding?
HRV or ERV?
Recommended Air Flows?
Get expert assistance from our team of certified HVAC Gas Technicians: Contact Us
We’ve made the process of selecting the right Air Exchanger for your home comfort needs easier, with the help of our “GasExperts Air Exchanger Price List” attached below.
Please download the PDF file below (note you will require an Adobe viewer program)